Drug & Alcohol Testing
Active Family & Sports Chiropractic in Kingston TN, offers DOT and non-DOT drug testing. Urine drug tests are the most commonly performed test to detect the use of illegal and some prescription drugs. Working with large international laboratories including Medtox and Quest; Active Family & Sports Chiropractic is able to offer a wide number of testing panels. DOT, non-DOT, and rapid urine drug tests are offered. An off-site MRO (Medical Review Officer) is utilized to ensure compliancy with all state and national guideline and procedures.
What drugs are tested for?
- DOT 5 panel:
- Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDAM- ecstasy, MDA, MDEA), cocaine metabolites, marijuana metabolites, opioids (codeine, morphine, 6-AM – heroin), phencyclidine (PCP)
- Non-DOT 10 panel:
- Same as 5 panel plus: barbiturates, benzodiazepines, methadone, propoxyphene
- Cannabinoids, opiates, methamphetamine, cocaine, phencyclidine, amphetamine, benzodiazepines, methadone, barbiturates, oxycodone, propoxyphene
- Custom panels can be performed.
Active Family & Sports Chiropractic also offers Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT) that complies with DOT guidelines. The purpose of breath alcohol testing is to determine current impairment, rather than simply the presence of alcohol. Therefore, timeliness is extremely important, even more so when you are aware of how quickly the alcohol is absorbed into the system. Breath testing is typically used for post-accident or reasonable suspicion testing. It is also required as a random test for DOT employees, such as truck drivers or pilots.
How to request testing?
- When requesting an employ to be tested please provide the following information:
- Employee’s name
- Company name
- Name and contact information for the Designated Employer Representative (DER)
- Reason for testing (random, pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, return-to-duty, follow-up testing)
- What panel and tests are needed
- Breath Alcohol Test
- Rapid drug test non-DOT
- DOT 5 panel
- Non-DOT 5 panel
- Non-DOT 10 panel